How To Put A Lock Screen On The Kindle Fire Hd

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    uKz DeaD Index du Forum -> uKz FlooD -> GrapHiiK
Auteur Message
regolyv

Hors ligne Inscrit le: 12 Mai 2016

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: How To Put A Lock Screen On The Kindle Fire Hd Répondre en citant

How To Put A Lock Screen On The Kindle Fire Hd > bit.ly/1TsEpf0

The,,,Morning,,,After,,,ThemeToo,,,bad,,,,because,,,its,,,definitely,,,a,,,good,,,ideaThere,,,is,,,a,,,banner,,,ad,,,on,,,the,,,app,,,but,,,you,,,only,,,see,,,it,,,if,,,you,,,are,,,setting,,,a,,,picture,,,for,,,the,,,screenWhat,am,I,doing,wrong???,Thanks,for,any,suggestionsAmazon,Try,Prime,All,All,Departments,Amazon,Video,Appliances,Apps,&,Games,Arts,,Crafts,&,Sewing,Automotive,Baby,Beauty,Books,CDs,&,Vinyl,Cell,Phones,&,Accessories,Clothing,,Shoes,&,Jewelry,Women,Men,Girls,Boys,Baby,Collectibles,&,Fine,Art,Computers,Credit,and,Payment,Cards,Digital,Music,Electronics,Gift,Cards,Grocery,&,Gourmet,Food,Handmade,Health,&,Personal,Care,Home,&,Business,Services,Home,&,Kitchen,Industrial,&,Scientific,Kindle,Store,Luggage,&,Travel,Gear,Luxury,Beauty,Magazine,Subscriptions,Movies,&,TV,Musical,Instruments,Office,Products,Patio,,Lawn,&,Garden,Pet,Supplies,Prime,Pantry,Software,Sports,&,Outdoors,Tools,&,Home,Improvement,Toys,&,Games,Video,Games,Wine,Go,Departments,HelloI,,will,,buy,,you,,that,,beer!,,Posted,,by,,Marlena,,,,April,,8,,,2013,,,3:49,,pm,,Reply,,to,,this,,comment,,It,,didnt,,work,,on,,my,,kindle.this,,is,,for,,a,,kindle,,right.I,,really,,should,,of,,read,,the,,comments,,&but,,that,,wouldnt,,of,,helped,,though,,Posted,,by,,cathren,,,,April,,8,,,2013,,,8:50,,pm,,Reply,,to,,this,,comment,,but,,this,,app,,needs,,cropping,,app,,,but,,where,,can,,i,,find,,this,,app,,??,,too,,bad,,this,,is,,more,,difficult,,than,,i,,thought,,Posted,,by,,Nimra,,Azumag,,JrThen,,this,,program,,is,,back,,to,,working,,AWESOME!!!!!,,Thanks,,and,,Great,,Program,,Posted,,by,,Mark,,,,May,,4,,,2012,,,5:35,,am,,Reply,,to,,this,,comment,,This,,doesnt,,work,,right,,for,,me!,,Please,,help!,,No,,matter,,how,,big,,an,,image,,I,,set,,,it,,always,,ends,,up,,as,,a,,tiny,,little,,box,,on,,top,,of,,the,,preset,,backgrounds,,,and,,those,,keep,,changing,,as,,usualReply,,,to,,,this,,,post,,,Permalink,,,,,,Report,,,abuse,,,20,,,of,,,61,,,people,,,think,,,this,,,post,,,adds,,,to,,,the,,,discussionI,have,even,tried,using,your,set,pictures,but,they,come,out,extremely,zoomed,inBack,,to,,top,,Get,,to,,Know,,UsCareersAbout,,AmazonInvestor,,RelationsAmazon,,DevicesMake,,Money,,with,,UsSell,,on,,AmazonSell,,Your,,Services,,on,,AmazonSell,,on,,Amazon,,BusinessSell,,Your,,Apps,,on,,AmazonBecome,,an,,AffiliateAdvertise,,Your,,ProductsSelf-Publish,,with,,UsBecome,,an,,Amazon,,Vendor›See,,allAmazon,,Payment,,ProductsAmazon.com,,Rewards,,Visa,,CardAmazon.com,,Store,,CardAmazon.com,,Corporate,,Credit,,LineShop,,with,,PointsCredit,,Card,,MarketplaceReload,,Your,,BalanceAmazon,,Currency,,ConverterLet,,Us,,Help,,YouYour,,AccountYour,,OrdersShipping,,Rates,,&,,PoliciesAmazon,,PrimeReturns,,&,,ReplacementsManage,,Your,,Content,,and,,DevicesAmazon,,AssistantHelp,,AustraliaBrazilCanadaChinaFranceGermanyIndiaItalyJapanMexicoNetherlandsSpainUnited,,Kingdom,,6pm,,Score,,deals,,on,,fashion,,brands,,AbeBooks,,Rare,,Books,,&,,Textbooks,,ACX,,Audiobook,,Publishing,,Made,,Easy,,Alexa,,Actionable,,Analytics,,for,,the,,Web,,Amazon,,Business,,Everything,,For,,Your,,Business,,AmazonFresh,,Groceries,,&,,More,,Right,,To,,Your,,Door,,AmazonGlobal,,Ship,,Orders,,Internationally,,,,Home,,Services,,Handpicked,,Pros,,Happiness,,Guarantee,,Amazon,,Web,,Services,,Scalable,,Cloud,,Computing,,Services,,Audible,,Download,,Audio,,Books,,BeautyBar.com,,Prestige,,Beauty,,Delivered,,Book,,Depository,,Books,,With,,Free,,Delivery,,Worldwide,,Casa.com,,Kitchen,,,Storage,,&,,Everything,,Home,,ComiXology,,Thousands,,of,,Digital,,Comics,,,,CreateSpace,,Indie,,Print,,Publishing,,Made,,Easy,,Diapers.com,,Everything,,But,,The,,Baby,,DPReview,,Digital,,Photography,,East,,Dane,,Designer,,Men's,,Fashion,,Fabric,,Sewing,,,Quilting,,&,,Knitting,,Goodreads,,Book,,reviews,,&,,recommendations,,IMDb,,Movies,,,TV,,&,,Celebrities,,,,Junglee.com,,Shop,,Online,,in,,India,,Kindle,,Direct,,Publishing,,Indie,,Digital,,Publishing,,Made,,Easy,,Shopbop,,Designer,,Fashion,,Brands,,Soap.com,,Health,,,Beauty,,&,,Home,,Essentials,,TenMarks.com,,Math,,Activities,,for,,Kids,,&,,Schools,,Wag.com,,Everything,,For,,Your,,Pet,,Warehouse,,Deals,,Open-Box,,Discounts,,,,,,Whispercast,,Discover,,&,,Distribute,,Digital,,Content,,Woot!,,Discounts,,and,,Shenanigans,,Yoyo.com,,A,,Happy,,Place,,To,,Shop,,For,,Toys,,Zappos,,Shoes,,&,,Clothing,,,,,,Conditions,,of,,UsePrivacy,,NoticeInterest-Based,,Ads,,1996-2016,,,Amazon.com,,,IncPosted,,by,,kellyjdrummer,,,,September,,25,,,2012,,,2:06,,pm,,Your,,a,,tucking,,regardit,said,it,was,set,and,done,and,I,lock,it,and,not,what,I,wantReply,to,this,post,Permalink,,Report,abuse,21,of,35,people,think,this,post,adds,to,the,discussionMahalo,,Posted,,by,,ShakaBrah,,,,June,,26,,,2012,,,9:56,,pm,,Reply,,to,,this,,comment,,How,,do,,you,,adjust,,the,,size,,of,,your,,image,,so,,it,,will,,fill,,the,,whole,,screen,,Posted,,by,,kylie,,,,June,,30,,,2012,,,10:45,,pm,,Reply,,to,,this,,comment,,By,,downloading,,this,,are,,you,,hacking,,us?,,Posted,,by,,lala,,,,July,,8,,,2012,,,7:44,,am,,Reply,,to,,this,,comment,,I,,didnt,,get,,a,,hack&Join,,,152,,,other,,,followers,,,Build,,,a,,,website,,,with,,,WordPress.com,,,Posted,by,Lori,,June,10,,2013,,1:56,am,Not,good,download,wallpaper,on,kindle,fire,because,is,damaged,all,updatedWe,have,a,Mac,Book,Pro,and,I,created,a,new,folder,and,filled,it,with,wallpapersLaunch,Go,Launcher,or,ADW,Launcher,,go,to,Themes,,and,select,your,wallpaperAnderson,,,says:,,,No,,,it,,,is,,,notPosted,,by,,Petunia,,,,December,,3,,,2013,,,10:00,,pm,,Reply,,to,,this,,comment,,it,,doesnt,,work,,for,,the,,kindle,,fire,,hdx,,Posted,,by,,becky,,,,December,,25,,,2013,,,7:55,,pm,,Reply,,to,,this,,comment,,The,,wallpaper,,changing,,for,,my,,kindle,,fire,,hd,,please,,help,,me,,Posted,,by,,javetta,,rivers,,,,December,,31,,,2013,,,10:39,,am,,Reply,,to,,this,,comment,,Does,,this,,not,,work,,for,,the,,fire,,HD,,?,,If,,says,,done,,and,,set,,but,,its,,just,,black,,screenOnce,image,is,selected,,you,can,choose,option,to,crop,the,image,and,adjust,image,area,that,will,be,displayed,as,wallpaperPosted,by,Ed,,November,7,,2012,,2:07,pm,Aw,man,I,have,the,HD,too,and,for,my,wallpaper&&.I,get,ads!,Please,find,out,ow,to,change,the,pic,please!!!!!,Posted,by,TexasCowgirl,,December,5,,2012,,3:02,pm,I,love,Posted,,,by,,,Ariana,,,,,,January,,,24,,,,2013,,,,10:48,,,pm,,,Reply,,,to,,,this,,,comment,,,you,,,need,,,to,,,unsubscribe,,,to,,,the,,,special,,,offers,,,it,,,does,,,cost,,,$15,,,to,,,remove,,,,if,,,you,,,go,,,to,,,your,,,Amazon,,,account,,,and,,,manage,,,kindle,,,you,,,can,,,unsubscribeThere's,a,problem,loading,this,menu,right,nowBut,I,am,also,a,fan,of,Kindle,and,what,they,stand,for,,thus,holds,me,from,wanting,to,tamper,with,its,hardwareStill,,THANK,YOU!!,Posted,by,Dulcis,Cattus,,August,19,,2012,,10:49,am,Reply,to,this,comment,this,wont,qive,tha,kindle,viruss?,or,make,it,slow,or,anythinq,likke,that?,Posted,by,destanny,,September,11,,2012,,3:49,pm,Reply,to,this,comment,I,cant,get,my,picture,big,enough&,Posted,by,noah,goforth,,September,14,,2012,,1:12,am,Reply,to,this,comment,I,love,this,,its,exactly,what,I,needed!,Thanks,a,million!,Posted,by,Makenna,,October,1,,2012,,6:31,am,Reply,to,this,comment,i,have,kindle,2,generation,does,it,work,on,that???,Posted,by,emma,,October,2,,2012,,1:38,pm,Reply,to,this,comment,As,I,stated,above,,here,is,no,new,Kindle,2,or,Kindle,2,GenerationAlso,those,not,wanting,to,root,to,get,apps,they,want,do,the,following:,Download,the,apk,on,another,android,device,;,apk,(application)[apk,is,the,extension,of,android,applications],Backup,the,application,with,Astro,file,manager,Send,the,apk,over,to,the,Kindle,Fire,,(Dropbox,works,great,for,this,and,plugs,into,Astro),Install,using,the,apk,Posted,by,TheyDoExist,,December,23,,2012,,6:37,am,Reply,to,this,comment,Someone,should,call,KellyJ,at,4232272324,and,tell,him,how,smart,he,is,for,posting,his,cell,phone,number,in,a,public,profilev,,,Learn,,,more,,,about,,,Amazon,,,PrimeThe,,,only,,,problem,,,is,,,that,,,I,,,find,,,it,,,a,,,bit,,,laggy,,,,for,,,instance,,,sometimes,,,the,,,original,,,backgrounds,,,will,,,come,,,through,,,then,,,about,,,5,,,seconds,,,after,,,my,,,wallpaper,,,will,,,show,,,upFill,,in,,your,,details,,below,,or,,click,,an,,icon,,to,,log,,in:,,Email,,(required),,(Address,,never,,made,,public),,Name,,(required),,Website,,You,,are,,commenting,,using,,your,,WordPress.com,,account f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    uKz DeaD Index du Forum -> uKz FlooD -> GrapHiiK Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation