Whatsapp For Java Phones Touch Screen

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    uKz DeaD Index du Forum -> PriVaTe -> TeaM uKz
Auteur Message
regolyv

Hors ligne Inscrit le: 12 Mai 2016

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Whatsapp For Java Phones Touch Screen Répondre en citant

Whatsapp For Java Phones Touch Screen > bit.ly/1W8aD2z

It,,will,,work,,in,,most,,of,,nokia,,phones,,with,,bigger,,screensOlowoyo,,,Kehinde,,,Kelvin,,,September,,,12,,,,2015,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,install,,,Whatsapp,,,on,,,my,,,bada,,,os,,,phone,,,,It,,,always,,,displayed,,,network,,,error,,,,Please,,,can,,,you,,,help,,,me,,,on,,,this,,,Phone,,,model,,,Samsung,,,wave,,,3,,,Reply,,,↓,,,jay,,,August,,,9,,,,2015,,,it,,,is,,,now,,,working,,,in,,,gt6712,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Categories,,Action,,&,,Adventure,,Games,,Java,,,,Mobile,,Games,,,,Action,,&,,Adventure,,Games,,Browsers,,Java,,,,Browser,,Apps,,,,Browsers,,General,,Java,,,,Tools,,&,,Utilities,,,,General,,Themes,,Java,,,,Customize,,Your,,Mobile,,,,Themes,,Instant,,Messaging,,Java,,,,Browser,,Apps,,,,Instant,,Messaging,,the,,,jad,,,file,,,says,,,not,,,supported,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Any,,suggestiom,,Reply,,↓,,Download,,Latest,,Nokia,,S40,,Official,,Version,,For,,Java,,mobilePlssss,,,mere,,,noReply,,↓,,Reply,,,↓,,,Satyam,,,Kumar,,,March,,,21,,,,2015,,,not,,,working,,,for,,,nokia,,,7210,,,supernova,,,Reply,,,↓,,,ashar,shaikh,December,13,,2015,Does,nokia,114,support,java,whatsapp,Reply,↓,thx,,in,,advanceFarouk,Babamu,March,7,,2014,i,used,my,samsung,galaxy,S,duos,to,download,the,two,files,and,transferred,them,through,bluetooth,to,nokia,asha,200,and,it,worked,perfectly.thanks,for,that&my,,,phone,,,is,,,nokia,,,7210,,,supernova,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Neeraj,,,Mishra,,,November,,,20,,,,2014,,,just,,,delete,,,it,,,and,,,try,,,the,,,process,,,againplz,giv,me,sum,suggestion&&Are,,,you,,,human,,,,bot,,,or,,,alien?,,,.Akashdeep,,October,,31,,,2015,,Hey,,frnds,,its,,working,,on,,my,,phone,,Reply,,↓,,Articles,whats,app,java,touch,phone,Yahoo!,axes,Upcoming,,Deals,,Kids,,and,outdated,apps,to,focus,company,resources,by,Lewis,Leong,(lewisleong),If,you're,an,devoted,Yahoo!,user,,some,of,the,services,you,use,may,be,disappearing,soonalex,,January,,9,,,2016,,thanxxx,,buddy.its,,working,,Reply,,↓,,Category,,Action,,&,,Adventure,,games,,License,,Free,,Language,,English,,652,454,,Total,,downloads,,8,,Softonic,,rating,,4.9,,User,,rating,,Download,,Shrek,,3,,Theme,,Icon,,Description,,Get,,Shrek,,on,,your,,phone!non-touch,screen),.this,feature,phone,version,shanil,,April,,26,,,2016,,i,,download,,jad,,and,,jar,,file,,of,,whats,,app.the,,jar,,file,,is,,not,,working.the,,jad,,file,,is,,working,,but,,i,,does,,not,,get,,a,,verification,,code,,to,,start,,the,,app.the,,server,,tells,,check,,your,,network,,settings.so,,what,,can,,i,,do,,for,,getting,,a,,verification,,code?,,Reply,,↓,,.Akshay,Mehra,January,29,,2015,Heyanyone,please,tell,me,that,will,it,work,in,Lemon,T99,??,Reply,↓,Anonymous,November,15,,2014,mine,is,samsung,rex,80Felicia,Hohome,June,23,,2015,i,am,using,x-tigi,air,1,phone,which,has,an,inbuilt,whatsapp,but,unfortunately,it,is,not,workingmahesh,,,February,,,7,,,,2016,,,hey,,,does,,,it,,,work,,,for,,,nokia,,,7210,,,supenova??,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Share,,,Share,,,on,,,Facebook,,,Share,,,on,,,Twitter,,,Share,,,on,,,Google,,,+,,,whats,,,app,,,java,,,touch,,,phone,,,download,,,(12,,,programs),,,sindhu,mani,March,14,,2015,can,i,use,for,samsung,chat,on,gt,3312,Reply,↓,Sapna,July,25,,2015,My,samsung,gt,c,3322,pr,whtsapp,download,ho,gya,hai,bt,verify,code,show,nhi,ho,rha,Opera,,,Mini,,,5,,,-,,,Ad,,,Opera,,,Mini,,,is,,,the,,,Java,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,most,,,efficient,,,mobile,,,browser,,,on,,,the,,,market f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    uKz DeaD Index du Forum -> PriVaTe -> TeaM uKz Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation